Sunday, August 16, 2015

Mirror Tile

I wasn't too fond of how the mirrors in the downstairs restroom looked. Unfortunately, I don't have a before picture. Or at least I can't find one right now. But just picture the mirror without the tiles.


I didn't not like it enough to go out and buy another mirror so I settled for a quick, easy, and inexpensive fix.
I went out to my local home depot and bought some glue and tiles. All I had to do was put some glue on the back of the tile, place it on the mirror and hold it for a couple of seconds to ensure it was secure.

I also had to buy a tile cutter to cut the last tiles on the ends as they would have been sticking out past the mirror.

I am planning to frame the mirror in the master bathroom and maybe the one in the guest bathroom as well but with wood trim instead. I just haven't gotten to it yet but I'll be sure to post pictures once I get them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!